Art Fest Passport
|Classifications||Same-day ticket||Advance Ticket|
|Adult||2,500 yen||2,000 yen|
|High school student||1,500 yen||1,000 yen|
(Junior high school student need student ID.) at the Information Center during the exhibition.
How to buy
On line (Web) sales voucher
In web sales, it will be sold as a voucher.
In the case of use, Please exchange you to the real tickets At the NAAF Shinano-omachi Sta Information Center.
Web sales are currently suspended due to the postponement of the Northern Alps Art Festival 2020.Sales will resume as soon as the duration of Northern Alps Art Festival 2020 is determined.
- NAAF Shinano-omachi Sta Information Center（8:30〜17:15）
alid period of passports for viewing works
Valid during the exhibition
- *aries depending on facility and Event
How to Use
- The Art Fest Passport allows visitors to enjoy all works presented under the “Northern Alps Art Festival 2020”, except for some events or art works displayed in facilities that require a separate fee.
- Only one person per ticket, and only once per work.
- Discount admission by 100 yen is available for multiple visits with a Passort (except for some works).
Art Site Day Ticket
- 300 yen each
Even if you do not have a work Art Fest Passport, you can enjoy works individually.
- The events that require admission offer discount for Passport holders.
Other benefits are available at hot springs or experience facilities in Omachi city.